City of San Dimas: Small Business Grant Program
The Small Business Grant Program provides emergency grants to San Dimas based businesses that have been impacted by COVID-19. Due to various health orders, businesses have been required to pivot and adapt to the current times and adjust to new marketplaces to stay in business. Many businesses must transition to other forms of services such as take-out, online business and delivery, etc. This program was developed to help businesses retain their employees and their business. Due to these conditions, the City of San Dimas proposes to use CDBG unallocated funds to fund this Small Business Grant Program that can issue grants, not loans, to San Dimas businesses for these two forms of assistance:
- Businesses with 5 or fewer employees including the owner
- At least one employee must fall in the Low/Mod income category
- Submit the grant Application in addition to Forms A, A1, A2 and all required documentation.
- Special Economic Development:
- 25 or fewer employees including the owner
- At least one employee, not the owner, must fall in the Low/Mod income category
- Retain or Create (1) Full-Time job or part-time jobs in aggregate to add up to a full-time position
- Submit the grant Application in addition to Forms B, B1 and all required documentation.
You are only allowed to apply for ONE program activity, the Microenterprise or the Special Economic Development Activity. Complete the General Application and then decide which activity your business falls under (number of employees), then complete the Forms that are required under that activity.
The application and forms are downloadable fillable pdf documents. Please download the application and the forms associated with the activity that you fall under. Once the forms are completed, save them with your business name and email all the documents to me at email@example.com .
Microenterprise Assistance Grant Application (5 or fewer employees)
Form A, A1,and A2
Special Economic Development Grant Application (25 or fewer employees)
Form B and B1
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
City of San Dimas