The City of San Dimas has entered into an agreement with Urban Graffiti Enterprises Inc, for graffiti abatement. Effective October 1, 2019 the graffiti hotline is
To report graffiti in public rights-of-way within the San Dimas City limits, call 909-542-2500.
So that we may properly service your request, please provide the following information:
- Address of affected location (cross streets if no address is available).
- Type of surface the graffiti is on (wall, fence, utility box, light pole, etc.).
- Date and time of your request.
- Finally, please provide your name and callback number in the event further clarification is needed.
Thank you for helping us keep the city clean.
For graffiti found on private property or property not owned or maintained by the City, refer to the list below for agencies that may be able to assist.
- Railroad Tracks or easement – MetroLink (909) 392-4427.
- In the flood control channel, basins or washes – LA County Flood Control (626) 458-4091.
- Public school property – contact the appropriate school district office.
- Gated community – contact the HOA or property management firm.
- Private property, private businesses, shopping centers – contact the owner or property manager.
Graffiti removal on private property is the responsibility of the property owner and should be removed promptly and in accordance to the City’s Municipal Code.