We currently have two vacancies on the Parks and Recreation Commission. Commission’s Purpose:
- To advise the City Council on matters relating to the development and maintenance of public parks and recreation programs.
- To represent the views of the citizenry relating to parks and recreation needs.
- To consult with the professional staff in the development of parks and recreation programs.
- To generally enlist community interest in human services, parks and recreation.
- To perform any other acts related to the City’s park and recreation needs as requested by the Council.
Qualifications: Members must be residents of the City of San Dimas. Length of Term: Three (2) two-year terms – Terms expire in 2026.
Applications are being accepted in the City Clerk’s office until 5 pm on October 30, 2020. Applications are available at City Hall in the City Clerk’s office 245 E. Bonita Ave or by clicking HERE