Since its incorporation in 1960, the unprecedented growth of San Dimas has transformed the City from an essentially rural area to a well-balanced community offering industrial, commercial, and residential living. In addition to the 1,700 acre Frank G. Bonelli Recreational Area which lies within the City boundaries, there are many parks such as San Dimas Canyon Park, a city-owned golf course (San Dimas Canyon Golf Club), and over 27 miles of equestrian trails for riding. The city services include an extensive recreational program for youth and for senior citizens, and the City boasts a new modern City Hall, with excellent provisions made for County Sheriff and Fire Departments, along with a fine Los Angeles County Library and Engineering Regional Office.
- Election Results – Live election results on election day. Historical results are also available here.
- Polling Place Look-Up – 30 days before an election, the County of Los Angeles provides an online tool to find your nearest voting location.
- Check Registration Status – If you live in Los Angeles County, find out if you are registered.
- If You Need to Register – You can register online at the Los Angeles County Registrar/Recorder’s Office or Secretary of State
- Military Voters & Citizens Living Abroad– Everything you need to know.
- Easier Voter Guide
- Smart Voter
- California Secretary of State
- Los Angeles County Registrar/Recorder
- Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC)
For other resources and information, you may wish to contact the following:
Los Angeles County Registrar of Voters
12400 Imperial Highway
Norwalk, CA 90650
Secretary of State Elections Division
1500 11th Street, Room 495, Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone: Elections Division: (916) 657-2166; Political Reform Division: (916) 653-6224 Web: www.ss.ca.gov
E-mail: Elections – email@example.com Political Reform – firstname.lastname@example.org
Fair Political Practices Commission
1102 Q Street, #3000, Sacramento, CA 95811 Web: www.fppc.ca.gov
Technical or Legal Assistance: Phone: (866) 275-3772 or (916) 322-5660
Enforcement Division: Phone (800) 561-1861
State Franchise Tax Board
Phones: (800) 852-5711 or (800) 338-0505
Other Helpful Websites:
Internal Revenue Service
Federal Elections Commission