Since its incorporation in 1960, the unprecedented growth of San Dimas has transformed the City from an essentially rural area to a well-balanced community offering industrial, commercial, and residential living. In addition to the 1,700 acre Frank G. Bonelli Recreational Area which lies within the City boundaries, there are many parks such as San Dimas Canyon Park, a city-owned golf course (San Dimas Canyon Golf Club), and over 27 miles of equestrian trails for riding. The city services include an extensive recreational program for youth and for senior citizens, and the City boasts a new modern City Hall, with excellent provisions made for County Sheriff and Fire Departments, along with a fine Los Angeles County Library and Engineering Regional Office.
Refuse Services and Recycling
Click here to see the 2021 San Dimas Commercial Rates
If your business generates four (4) or more cubic yards of solid waste per week or multi-family property consists of five (5) or more units, please fill out one of the following surveys.
Mandatory Commercial Organic Recycling
- Source separate organic waste from other waste and participate in a waste recycling service that includes collection and recycling of organic waste.
- Recycle organic waste on site, or self-haul organic waste off site for recycling.
- Subscribe to an organic waste recycling service that may include mixed waste processing that specifically recycles organic waste.
Mandatory Commercial Solid Waste Recycling
* Self-haul recyclable material for reclamation
* Subscribe to recycling service through the City’s franchised hauler
* Arrange for pickup of recyclables from a third-party hauler
* Subscribe to a recycling service that may include mixed waste processing that yields diversion results comparable to source separation.
Click here to view the brochure